Debit and Credit Cards
Debit or Credit? The answer depends on how you want to use your money.
With a debit card, funds are drawn directly from your checking account. Credit cards help you pay for goods and services now that you can pay for later. The Bank of commerce has three options to help you find the right fit for your needs.
Business Debit MasterCard®
It's the card that works like a check and is a secure, convenient way to pay. Transactions show on your account statement. A debit card allows you to access your checking account around the world. Features include:
- No annual fee.
- Accepted worldwide by merchants and ATM's anywhere MasterCard® is accepted.
- Cash back at selected merchants.
- The ability to transfer funds between accounts at select ATM's.
- The ability to offer employee cards with limits you set.
- Higher default limits than personal debit cards
Always keep your information safe! Follow these helpful tips to Avoid Debit Card Fraud.